GCSE seeks volunteer reviewers for the GCSE 2022 Annual Conference to review proposals in the following priority focus areas:
- Physical Thresholds in Climate Systems
- Thresholds in Coupled Social-Ecological-Technological Systems
- Resilience and Tradeoffs
- Climate Positive Technology and Innovation
- Targets and Timelines
The review period will take place October 4–18, 2021. Reviewers will review around six proposals and must be available to review their assigned proposals during this time period. Reviewers will access their assigned proposals and submit their reviews through an online abstract management system.
Deadline to volunteer to be a reviewer: September 20, 2021
The proposal review criteria are:
- Merit and clarity of the full length abstract (limited to 2,000 characters, including spaces).
- Completeness of the proposal, particularly having well-developed content and sufficient presenters to address all relevant aspects of the topic.
- Complete and diverse list of presenters.
- Relevance to the GCSE 2022 Annual Conference theme, The Road to 2030: Tipping Points for a Climate Positive Future.